Sign up to Professor MacDinosaur's chess class. You will grow from a hatchling, fresh from the egg, to a huge dinosaur ready to take on the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
The action takes you through different parts of the dinosaur's world from jungles to forests. Here you learn the chess skills thet will help you grow enough to defeat the other dinosaurs in battle.
- A fun way for children to learn to play chess
- Over 20 mini games and puzzles
- Play simplified and full chess games against the dinosaurs
- Entertaining and challenging
- Chess is Good for you!
- Playing chess gives brains of any age a good workout.
- Kids especially benefit from learning and playing the game.
- Improve IQ scores
- Increase concentration
- Challenges gifted children
- Helps developmental and abstract thinking in children
- Potentially helps underachievers
- Develops critical thinking skills
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Pentium III or equivalent, 128 MB, screen resolution of 1024X768, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP